Artwork: © Veronica Garza Flores
Artitude’s specific objectives and primary purposes are:
- The promotion of peace and goodwill between all people through the creative arts.
- Seeking out and endeavoring to provide forums for the promotion and development of the creative arts.
- Seeking for and endeavoring to bring together and encourage artists of diverse racial, ethnic, and national backgrounds for the cooperative public presentation of works of art and using these collaborative efforts to build connections of friendship, understanding, and knowledge between the races and between ideologically distant people.
- Facilitation opportunities for interaction and improved working relationships between artisans of various backgrounds and hopefully thereby, further eliminating barriers of hatred, misunderstanding, and ignorance between such.
- Disseminating educational material to the public, including, but not limited to, material relating to the creative, performance, and useful arts in all of their variety of expression (e.g., fine arts, sculpture, music, architecture, landscape, interior, and floral design, poetry, composition, glassblowing, graphic design, photography, dance, creative dramatics, cinema, etc.).
- Producing, investigating, and encouraging, by aiding technically and financially, all types of artists in the above-described genres.
- Educating, exposing, and informing the general public regarding these and other art forms. The form of this education being, but not limited to, the maintaining of facilities for instruction and public performances of such art forms.
- Providing charitable assistance and exposure to those having talent in these art forms, generally.
- Encouraging artisans and others to use their talents, gifts, and faculties in manners which will be towards the benefit of all mankind. Generally, to encourage communication, cooperation, and charity.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO!
Collaborative Launch Event with ZO MAGAZINE
Collaborative Event at CAb with ARTITUDE and ERICCO STUDIO
People leave changed from our events
WHO are we and WHAT in the World are we doing?
ARTITUDE has been around in various incarnations for many years and what you have here is an absolutely passionately out of control LOVE for the ARTS, and yes — all of them . . . LOL! We are connected to Zamar Unlimited, ReCreating Paradise, and the Creative Fusion Initiative.
Along the way, we’ve connected with thousands of artists of every discipline and work closely with ZO Magazine and Ericoo Studio on a myriad of creative projects. We have provided a great deal of the entertainment, talent, and conceptual ideas for ZO and continue to work collaboratively with it here, especially through its Creative Expos. Through our relationship with the ZO Team we’ve touched most of the United States, over 170 countries, and tons of art lovers. People on these pages are some of the coolest people in the world — inside and out!
Our Upcoming Projects & Goals include executing the BEST BREAKFAST IN THE WORLD! project (that was postponed this year, due to the pandemic affecting all of the world), continuing the CITY OF DREAMS Project, working on a real-life RE-CREATING PARADISE program, working with Ericco Studio on the Creative Space he, Artitude and ZO Magazine are now developing in NOHO, California, and continuing our CREATIVE FUSION INITIATIVE by bringing artists of diverse backgrounds together for cooperative presentations of various art forms.